We understand that finding the perfect fit for your ring can be challenging, especially when you can't visit our store in person to get a professional ring assessment. To help you determine your correct ring size from the comfort of your home, we have put together this comprehensive ring sizing guide. Follow these simple steps to find your ideal ring size:
Step 1: Measure Your Finger
To begin, you'll need a few materials: a piece of string, a strip of paper, a ruler, and a pen.
Option A - String Method:
- Take a piece of string and wrap it around the base of the finger you want to measure.
- Make sure the string is snug but not too tight. You should be able to slide it over your knuckle without difficulty.
- Mark the point on the string where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
- Lay the string flat on a ruler and measure the distance in millimeters between the end and the marked point.
Option B - Paper Method:
- Cut a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the point where the paper strip overlaps to form a circle.
- Lay the paper strip flat on a ruler and measure the distance in millimeters between the end and the marked point.
Step 2: Find Your Ring Size
Now that you have your measurement in millimeters, use the following conversion chart to find your corresponding ring size:
|Circumference (mm)||AU size|
Please note that different countries use varying ring sizing systems. The above chart follows the Australian ring size standards. If you have measurements from a different system, please use a reliable online ring size converter to find your ring size.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when it's the largest.
- Ensure that the environment is warm, as cold fingers tend to be smaller.
- If you're in-between sizes, it's generally best to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
Keep in mind that this guide is designed to help you find your approximate ring size. The best and most accurate way to determine your ring size is by visiting a professional jeweller like us. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
We hope this guide helps you find the perfect ring size and that you enjoy your shopping experience with Micheli Jewellery. Happy ring shopping!